Sunday, July 11, 2010

All dressed up with nowhere to run...















(Like my Bondiband?)





Not really. I could run here:

But seriously? 8 miles? On the treadmill? No thanks. I can barely do 3 on the treadmill. I'd rather cut off my left foot!
Speaking of which. I've mentioned a couple of times that I'm currently sporting a nice, big scrape
on my upper foot/ankle area. Wanna see it?

Here's a picture about an hour after I slid down a rubberized embankment on a children's playground:
Here it is this morning (9 days later):

Anywho, why no place to run? I woke up this morning to booming thunder. Yep, an eight miler to be done and there is a heavy thunderstorm. UGH! So, I've been up since 6 am ready for a run. It's now 8:30. The thunder is now off in the distance and spaced out alot. Looking and sounding promising now. Just a bit disappointing that had I started running at 6:30, I'd be done by now! No worries...it will get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment