Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Reason for a double post day???

Went to a Weight Watchers meeting today. Last week, I weighed in at 189. Today, I weighed in at 185. Four pounds! I didn't even have a super clean diet this week...though, it was about 80-85% better than it has been in a long time.

The plan for tomorrow, being Thanksgiving and all, is to wake up at 6:30 (it's supposed to be like 7 degrees!!!) and run a 5k. Just my usual route...no race. Then it's home for a steamy shower. Followed be heading to mass, where the twins will be singing with the choir for the communion mediation song. We will then return home and prepare our Thanksgiving meal of smoked turkey, sweet potato balls, stuffing, rolls, roasted squash and fig cake. I will NOT be counting points tomorrow. That would be nearly impossible with all the different dishes with different ingredients. However, after eating, I will get on the treadmill and walk three miles. Pretty sure I won't want to run after eating! So six miles tomorrow total. Oh, and those extra weekly 35 points that your given...after tomorrow...they don't exist. I'm wiping them clean. I only used about 12 last week...all in one day!

There's the plan!

2 comments:

  1. I plan to run a 5K tomorrow as well but I am worried it will be slick out what w/ the roads being so wet today/night...whats your thoughts??

    ReplyDelete