Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Weight Watchers Weigh in Wednesday


7/20: 152.0 lbs down .6 since last week. Eh, I'll take it.

Started the day off on the wrong foot by not working out and skipping breakfast because of the weigh in. Oh no, NO OATS! By lunch I was pretty hungry. Ham and swiss sandwich with 1/3 less fat onion and chive cream cheese. 8 Points+


By 3:00 I was hungry again. Instead of grabbing some fruit, I decided I really wanted 1/2 C cereal and 1/3 C milk...and went back for seconds...hey! At least I measured!!! For a grand total of 8 Points+

The kids had a swim meet this evening. After the meet, we headed over to Qdoba. Finally! Some veggies! I had a salad with grilled chicken, their fat free picante ranch, three types of salsa and a sprinkle of cheese. 10 Points+

Uh-oh, not pictured...the chips, queso, beans and chicken I nibbled off of the kids plates. I'll give them my leftover 3 Points+

Finally, my friends, I give to you a picture of the culprit of the day. Taunting me. Calling me over, "just stick your finger right in, and scoop some out!" 5 Points+ out of my fresh weekly points of 49.

Don't be tempted to buy this...really don't...your life will never be the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment